Explore Colorful Luggage
I remember back in the days I would only see people in the airports carrying around back luggage. I also remember people having problems trying to spot their luggage on the carousel.
Black isn’t the only color for luggage anymore. These days, there are as many different colors of bags as there are colors in the rainbow. If you want to find a bag that fits your mood, or are just feeling adventurous, getting some colorful luggage can be a way to spice things up. Colorful luggage can also stand out more, so it’s easier to identify your bag at the baggage claim.
Here are a few of the different color options that are available:
- For the greatest selection of colors, look for polyester luggage. These come in the widest array of hues, ranging from vibrant red to chilly blue
- For bold colors, look for polycarbonate hardside luggage. These can come in bright colors such as yellow, orange, and hot pink.
- For striking silver, consider get an aluminum hardside bag. The aluminum alloy has an attractive sheen, and will keep your items safe.
- For the sophisticated look, try a tweed suitcase from Hartmann luggage for the muted greys of tweed fabric.
- For the fashion conscious, take a look at leather luggage. The rich browns and leather textures will make you stand out from the crowd. If you’re feeling really adventurous, go with orange leather.
These great tips were written by our luggage and blogger expert Takeshi!