Top 5 long sweater coat picks for 2010
With winter here, having stylish winter wear is a must in your wardrobe. Regular sweaters are everywhere, so you probably want to have something different. You want something that makes you look beautiful and lets you stand out from the rest. When you pick a sweater coat do make sure that it is stylish and does not add bulk to your figure. It is also important that you choose the right length so that it adds to your looks and overall appearance. My top 5 picks for sweater coats would be:
- This Ann Taylor Loft Womens Light Taupe Melange Petite textured sweater coat is everything that a woman would want to have to look awesome this winter. A beautiful cut and an open front add to its style. It has a wide ribbed trim at the collar, rolled cuffs of long sleeves, and a removable waist tie that would make you look absolutely stunning. You could also replace the tie with a stylish belt if you wish to.
- Avenue Plus Size Hooded Toggle Sweater Coat is perfectly stylish and the thick sweater coat with the long sleeves will ensure that you remain warm. It looks absolutely stunning with leggings, jeans or even some riding boots. With front hand pockets to keep your hands warm, the knit is beautiful. Step out in style.
- Black is beautiful and this Lauren by Ralph Lauren Callandra double breasted officers coat says it all. Beautiful styling, this jersey knit in soft boiled lambswool is just right for your winter collection. The long sweater coat is fit for just about any occasion and would make you the center of any party. Smart, elegant and stylish; this sweater coat has a feminine touch to it that will add to your beauty and style.
- The fever Tiered Sweater Coat is an exquisite long sweater coat for a plus size woman. Created with soft yarn, this is a lovely tiered tunic length cardigan. Available in black, coffee bean, and black cherry this long sweater coat is all about panache and style for the modern woman’s collection.
- Last but not the least; my pick would be the Lucky brand space dyed sweater coat, which is truly special. This cozy knit sweater has colorful chevron stripes and is a long open cardigan that accentuates your figure with adjustable tie belt at the waist.
The long sweater coat is back in style, make your pick today!
Guest Blogger: Vandana