Dinner party must haves
Hosting a dinner party and worried about the planning? Here’s how you can have a successful dinner party in the easiest way possible! Hosting a party can be very stressful no matter how excited you are. When I think of organizing one, I usually think of creating a color themed table and use things that will really lighten up the table. You can do a number of things for your party. Check out this easy to follow check list of small table top items that will be a great help in organizing.
- A table runner is a piece of cloth (usually cotton) which is placed across table and is used primarily as a table decoration. Though they come in lots of colors, the red table runners are the best match to the white table cloths. The most common design for a runner is a rectangular shape. More exciting designs include frills and baubles. You can have them removed after dinner to expose the clean white table.
- A wine chiller is arguably the best way to serve your wine. It will keep your wine at the right temperature also making it look elegant and very stylish. You can either have a small refrigerator, an electronic wine chiller or even a classic old type like the marble chiller will look great at the table.
- Alternatively, keep accessories like the martini shaker for someone who prefers other cocktails than wine and something like the salad spinner on the table for a quick use. This will give you fresh drinks and eatables instantly and are mostly very compact so will not take a lot of space on your table or your end table.
- Keep neat cutlery on the table. Something that probably matches your theme, or your table cloth and table flowers. Also add items like the can opener in case someone needs it.
- Candles! This is if you want the table to look elegant. Light then just before everyone’s seated for dinner. You can also have some light music playing in the background. Make sure there are no other lights switched on.
Stay relaxed and calm. Be sure that nothing will go wrong with your party. With these careful things taken care of, your dinner party will be a remembered one.
Guest Blogger: Hina