Top 10 home workout equipment
Love going to the gym but have a hard time to finding the time to actually go? Wish you could workout in the comfort of your home whenever you wanted to? Then creating an at home gym could be the solution for you. Having a gym at home not only allows you the flexibility of working out whenever you want but also is a great time saver.
Top 10 home workout equipment :
1. Spin bike- a spin bike is a great way to get your cardio in while having limited stress and impact on your body. Because it is so low impact it is great for just about anyone at any fitness level.
2. Squat rack- this is a versatile piece of equipment. You can do squats, in-place lunges, different variations of bench presses just to name a few. Since you can do various different types of exercise’s with this piece of equipment you get a lot of bang for your buck.
3. Workout bench- A workout bench is a must have for any at home gym. This is because there are so many different exercises that use a bench that without having one you are very limited to what you can do.
4. Free weights- are great for whatever level of fitness you are at. A good range of free weights is key and crucial to having a functioning at home gym.
5. Medicine ball- medicine balls are great because they can add diversity to your workout routine. You can use them in stability training and or strength training. I would recommend getting two different weighted medicine balls to start off with.
6. ProForm elliptical- Your body gets use to working out if you do the same routine over and over, that’s way it’s a great idea if you can have a couple different pieces of cardio equipment. That way you can change up your routine which not only keeps you from getting bored but helps to keep your body from plateauing.
7. Stability ball- These are amazing! Try interchanging a stability ball for a workout bench with certain workouts. The reason for this is because you have to use your core to help keep you balanced on the ball. You not only workout your targeted muscle group but your core as well. Stability balls are also great and key for doing abdominal exercises.
8. Punching bag- incorporating a punching bag into your home gym is a great idea. Not only is this a great source of cardio but it is also great for strengthening muscles. A punching bag is also a great way to break up your workout routine and switch up your cardio regiment.
9. Resistance bands- these are great if you don’t have a lot of space. Resistance bands help target certain muscles and uses resistance instead of weight to help build your muscles. Resistance bands are really great for lunges.
10. Rowing machine- rowing machines are great for your arms, legs, back, shoulders and core, this is a real butt kicker. If you’re looking for something that is fun and different from traditional cardio machines give this a try.