Top 5 crossbody bags
Whether you want to sport the ‘daring’ rocker chic attitude, the ‘laid-back’ boho look or go classic, you can take help of your cross-body bag to set the right vibe. Not only these everyday bags leave your hands totally free, they also give you an uber-cool demeanor that is hard to beat. You could expect wonderful variations in crossbody bags – from plain or printed, to dressy or casual and also boho or vintage; each adding different flavor to your outfits. These bags are also very practical for everyday use and for short trips.
Top 5 crossbody bags
Below is a brief compilation of the top 5 picks in cross-body bags:
- Dooney and Bourkey bags: Available in cheerful colors, their triple zip bags made of durable nylon fabric are perfect casual accessories to go through your busy days. Affordable and lightweight, the triple-zip closure, cross-body Dooney and Bourkey bags make sure that your possessions remain safe within.
- Fossil handbags: The hanover cross-body Fossil handbags come with quality leather construction. This makes them comfortable, classy-casual bags to carry around during your weekend getaway. Its multi-compartment feature is great for organizing and carrying your necessities. The bag also has a separate slide-in compartment to hold your cell phone.
- Marni Slouchy Suede Crossbody bags: Though comes with a hefty price tag, the light brown hue with contrast gold-tone hardware set the dramatic vintage effect in typical boho fashion. Apart from its cool look, the sumptuous suede crossbody bag includes huge storage space to fill in. It includes two zip-fastening front pockets and enough internal pockets for added functionality. To rock in boho-chic look, team up the bag with a floaty day dress and attractive boots.
- Vera Bradley handbags: With its eye-catching florals and paisley prints, the equestrian saddle-up bag from Vera Bradley is anything but horsey. The medium-sized handbag comes with lots of hidden pockets and a single zippered compartment. The Vera Bradley handbags also include long, adjustable strap to use it as a shoulder bag or wear cross-body style.
- Frye Cindy leather handbag: The dramatic black color leather handbag includes a generous dose of rock n’ roll flavor, which may remind you of high-voltage metal music. Besides its edgy look, the bag is amazingly practical with its dual compartment design. The only downside is its extra-long cross-body strap. To make it manageable, consider tying a small knot above the strap.
- Roxy handbags: Lastly, the ‘This is it’ crossbody handbag is a fun-loving limited edition bag in attractive white color. The bag comes with a top zip closure, multifunctional slip pockets and exterior flap pocket to hold your sunglasses, wallets, keys and other everyday items with ease. Its sleek design is perfect for carrying it anywhere – from the beach to the park.
Lastly, make sure that you pick the right color. As these bags typically fall down to your waist or hip, opting for a light color such as beige or creamy white will highlight your curves. On the other hand, if you pick a warm color bag such as dark red, black or golden brown, it will take away attention from your butts. And for bigger bags, grab a few purse dividers. Trust me.
Guest Blogger: Nina