Top 5 relaxing seating ideas for your living room
There is nothing better than putting your feet up at the end of a long day and chilling out from the world (even if it is only for a second!). Whether your idea of relaxation is watching TV, reading a magazine or chatting to your significant other, having a comfortable seat to do this in is vital. There is a huge range of products on the market, however most people stick with a basic couch or chair and never experience the true comfort pleasures available. That is why I bring you this list of the top 5 relaxing seating ideas for your living room:
- Massage chair – Relieve stress and rejuvenate those aching muscle without those excessive masseuse fees in the comfort of your own home with a robotic massage chair. These gadgets have electronic motors and gears inside the chair which move rollers and pads to massage your shoulders, back and legs. Electronic controls allow the user to adjust the style, location and intensity of the massage to their personal preference. Technology has come a long way in the last ten years to the point where these chairs can do the same job as a professional.
- Bean bag chair – Bean bag chairs became hugely popular in the 1970’s and made a positive return in recent times with the resurgence of the retro style. Beanbags are often thought of as children’s toys or something that belongs in a college dorm room. However, there are a large variety of luxury bean bag chairs on the market designed to mold to your body’s curves and contours for extreme comfort.
- Futon – Many of us may have had uncomfortable experiences with futons in the past. However, the futon is another product which has come a long way in the last few years and now come in a whole range of deluxe styles. Futons, for those who don’t know, are a form of traditional Japanese bedding which lie close to the floor and can easily be stored away to serve as a couch during the day. The futon has removable pads which can be adjusted to meet your exact comfort needs.
- Mali sofa lounger – The Mali sofa lounger is alternative contemporary piece of furniture with funky, innovative capabilities. Each side has six positional wings that can form the Mali into a sofa, lounger or a sleeper. Custom cushions and pillows decorate the Mali while offering superior comfort. The Mali sofa lounger is available in several fashionable cushion combos to match any living room style.
- Reclining sectional sofa – The reclining sectional sofa is the pinnacle of comfort. Whether you want to sit up, recline, lounge, put your feet up or sleep, this model is there for you! It sectional design means that it is great for socializing or watching a movie with a group of friends while the reclining capabilities allow you to relax with your feet up (that is what this article is about after all!).
If you feel that there are some other comfortable seating ideas that you feel I should have included in this list then I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts in the comments section below.