Great ways to make your cats collar unique
Cats are stylish pets. Unique cat collars can definitely add zing to your cat’s wardrobe. You can make your cat look more stylish by picking up a collar with a lot of bling and jazz. You can go down to the pet store and pick up a readymade collar like hemp cat collars. Or you can make one for your cat by yourself. It’s not tough. You can do it easily and quickly and it will mean a lot more to your cat that you made it yourself!
- If you are planning to make a unique collar for your cat, pick up a regular cat collar from the pet store.
- Drop by the stationery and pick up glue, glitter, beads, artificial jewelry and some glitter paper. If you want, you can put in a bell as well. You can find small cow bells for cat collars.
- Once you are back home, pick up the collar and apply a layer of glue to the outside face of the collar. Make sure it’s a thin layer of glue.
- Once the glue is on, sprinkle the collar with the glitter and coat it evenly.
- Then, apply small portions of glue randomly and attach the beads to the collar.
- Cut up the glitter paper in any small shapes that you like and stick them on the collar too.
- Remember to make a pet id tag or buy one from the store. You can write your cat’s name and your phone number on it in case he ever gets lost.
- Last but not the least, tie the bell to the collar with a small string. Your unique cat collar is ready!