Summer makeup trends
Yippee… Summer is finally here! If you believe in staying abreast of what is hot and happening in fashion and beauty, you are at the right place! With no further ado, let’s quickly go through the summer trends and tricks to look radiantly ravishing this summer.
• The fresh sun-kissed natural look is totally in. Use a sunless tanner to get a quick and healthy tan.
• Thick cakey foundation is a big no-no. Use a tinted moisturizer. If you just can’t do without foundation, mix a bit of oil-free moisturizer with a light oil-free foundation for a natural look.
• Use a blush innovatively this summer. Instead of a bronzer, use a light sheer blush, for example, the Nars blush in the Deep throat (a shimmery peach shade).
• In keeping with the natural look, switch to natural or organic lipsticks to keep your lips healthy and luscious. Shades of orange are in vogue, so try an orangey-red shade if you have a medium or dark complexion and a peach or coral shade if you are fair skinned.
• For the evenings, when wearing more makeup is perfectly acceptable; accentuate your eyes with a few individual false eyelashes and waterproof mascara. If you are feeling adventurous, experiment with turquoise eyeliner or a luminescent eye shadow.
Remember to try out these looks well in advance so that you have the time to figure out what works for you and what does not.