Ten running shoes for marathons
Running a marathon requires some serious planning. You need to have a very nutritious diet, drink lots of water to be hydrated and practice running everyday. Every marathon runner needs a comfortable pair of running shoes based on their specific foot type.
Shoes with appropriate cushioning, motion control and stability will enhance your performance. When running marathons, injuries to the feet, cramps and other related issues are common. The right pair of shoes reduces such risks to a great extent. Get additional protection by wearing heel pads for superior shock absorption, especially if the terrain is going to rocky or unsmooth.
Check out these top ten running shoes-
- Adidas men’s marathon 80 shoes- Breathable nylon mesh and suede overlays offer you maximum support and comfort along with durability.
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 9- Rated as the best stability running shoe, GTS 9 offers a perfect fit for pronation issues.
- Asics Gel-Kayano Series- This model is easily sold out at most stores due to the excellent quality and durability offered.
- Nike Air Pegasus+ 26 Air Zoom Structure- Customized for the runners with under-pronator issues, Nike Air Pegasus provides enhanced cushioning with an open, breathable mesh.
- Adidas Response Cushion- With features like top-of-the-line cushioning, it makes the marathon, a smooth ride.
- ASICS GEL-Nimbus 11- The gel technology used here helps the feet to absorb shock and provide extra cushioning.
- Men’s Adidas Marathon 10- The silhouette and styling resembles the original Marathon Trainer. The design also incorporates advanced technology for enhanced performance.
- New Balance 1225- Sturdy and well-cushioned shoes for trail running.
- Mizuno Alchemy 9- Get optimum motion support on the run with these shoes.
- Adidas adiStar Control- Another highly recommended pair of motion control shoes for intense marathon trainers.