How to Stay Hydrated While Being Active
Being active is that significant part of life which cannot be ignored or framed. No matter where you live, staying energized while being active is crucial. Any kind of physical exercise like excess work in office, running or moving around with heavy-schedule can lead to dehydration if you are not hydrated.
A few small steps will take you a long way in staying hydrated while being active. Staying hydrated is critical to any form of work because it reduces the risk of heat-related illnesses and any other consequences.
- If you have a busy day ahead then carry a water bottle while on the go. Preferably, a Camelbak water bottle is appropriate. A Camelbak water bottle is made from medical-grade stainless steel and is BPA-free.
- Aluminum water bottle are a little shorter is height but quite effective. They are made from aluminum and are perfect for races and running.
- The general rule for thumb for liquid consumption during a regular day is 8 liters of water. Now, this can be broken in the appropriate sections if you take juices or energy drinks.
- Never consume alcohol-related drinks because not only do they cause extreme dehydration but also pose a risk in reduction of stamina.
- There are other different kinds of water bottles available like wide-mouth water bottles where in you can put ice cubes. They are easy to clean and wash and are perfect for family outdoors.
- Lifestyle bottles have some form of art on them and are usually picked by young men and women. With designs of floral, flame and eco-friendly art, they are in-sync with latest trends.
- Coming back to hydration, if you notice that your urine is yellow, then it is a sign from your body to consume more liquids.
- Taking in energy drinks like Gatorade is a good idea too as it restores the lost sodium in the body.
When I go running or have a day out in the sun, I carry my favorite Mighty 500 ml insulated water bottle. It keeps the water at its initial temperature and is easy to carry around. Always make sure that your liquid intake is more than your solids. That is the best way to keep the body taking on more work.
Guest Blogger: Muzammil