Look like your favorite Sports Star, without the hard work
With hectic schedules to keep up to it gets difficult to regularly exercise and keep yourself fit let alone building your body. I am sure most of you have a sports star in mind whose body must be just about perfect. Getting that perfect body shape and build is something we all crave for. If you happen to have a busy schedule it gets really difficult to go to a gym on a regular basis. Well there is no need to get disappointed as there are several ways to get your body in good shape even at work. Now when you are at work here are a few things you could do to.
- Instead of working on a chair you could use an exercise ball. This way you will strengthen your abs and lower back and what’s more you’ll even work on your body posture without even trying.
- At work use the stairs rather than the lift. Climbing the stairs a few times should help you gain stamina.
- Now days you get desk exercise equipment like the Stamina InStride Cycle XL trainer. This little device can be placed on or under your desk to work arms and upper body while working. This will ensure your upper and lower body gets a good workout.
- If you can get a pedometer it would be great to keep track of the number of steps you take. Usually it is good to take about 6000 to 10000 steps in a single day.
- There are electronic devices which will help you work your abs like the ab Transform. With this device you can have the perfect abs just sitting in the office without doing a single ab crunch or a sit up.
Always remember to be creative with your exercises at work and don’t forget that any movement is better than none.