Throw a nighttime pool party
There is nothing like a night time pool party! The music, the dancing coupled together with the ambience that the pool brings is simply awesome. Be it a birthday celebration or a graduation party, it will surely be memorable. Now throwing a pool party does involve a bit of planning. Here is what you need to do in order to have the greatest pool party of all time.
- The first thing you would need to do is prepare a guest list. Now the number of people invited should be based on the size of the pool. Not everyone will go diving on to the pool so you should make sure there is enough place around the pool for people to hang around.
- Now you would need to get the pool ready for a party. This is extremely important. You should ensure that the pool is sparkling clean and it should look appealing to people who want to take a dip. If you happen to have your own pool you should get into the habit of skimming the pool each day and testing the quality of the water. If you find this troublesome you could contact your nearest pool service center.
- To make your pool look even more glamorous and inviting you could install pool lights like the Intex Led Magnetic Pool Light to give your pool an enhanced look. This would not only make the pool appealing for your guests to jump into to but also provide a great ambiance to your party.
- Pool accessories like a floating lounge or a few pool toys would most certainly give a very inviting look to your pool. No pool party is complete without a floating lounge.
- A few pool parties have pool volleyball nets and basketball hoops installed to keep their guests entertained.
- Make sure your wireless speakers are in proper places. You wouldn’t want your speakers too close to the water as we all know water and electronics don’t get along.
- Lastly make sure your neighbors are all right with having a late night party.