Top 5 time saving beauty products
When that annoying alarm clock rings early in the morning and disrupts your beauty sleep, the last thing you want to do is jump in the shower, apply a full face of makeup, and style your hair. You lay in bed contemplating what part of your beauty routine you can cut out today so that you can get those extra five minutes of sleep. Will anyone notice if I walk into the office with no makeup? It’s windy today, so no need to curl my hair, right? Luckily, you don’t have to think about cutting corners as much anymore with the invention of many time saving beauty products. Here our top 5 beauty products that will save you time.
- Fragranced body wash- Smelling great throughout the day is a great confidence booster, especially when you keep receiving compliments. It’s easy to forget that last spritz of fragrance before you leave the house when you’re running late for work though. A fragranced body wash will save you the time of trying to remember to spray on perfume because when you use it to freshen up in the shower, the scent will last on your skin all day. The fragranced body wash eliminates the need for the extra perfume.
- Wet dry flat iron- When you shower in the morning, it may be tempting to just put your wet hair up in a bun which is understandable when you have to use two separate tools to get a great hair style. A wet dry flat iron will get two jobs done at once. While the wet dry flat iron is straightening your hair, it will also dry your hair. You can get two steps of styling your hair done in half the time.
- Dry shampoo- Sometimes, a morning shower just may be out of the question. The last thing you want to do, though, is to go into the office with greasy, smelly hair. If your hair needs some freshening up, a dry shampoo will do the trick. A dry shampoo is a powder or spray you apply to your scalp and it absorbs excess oil and freshens the smell of your hair. Dry shampoo is a great quick fix when time is not on your side.
- Curling mascara- In my opinion, a great mascara is the number one beauty must have. Curling mascara is a time saver because it eliminates the need to curl your lashes with a eyelash curler. Curling mascara will give you the long, sexy curled lashes you have been dreaming of in less time.
- Tinted face moisturizer- Moisturizer is one of the most important steps in your skin care routine and should never be skipped. If you opt for a tinted face moisturizer, you can eliminate your need to apply foundation. The tinted face moisturizer has a hint of color which will even your skin tone. Tinted face moisturizer won’t provide heavy coverage, but it is a great two in one option for those who desire light coverage.
The next time you are considering cutting corners in your beauty routine, pick up these time saving beauty products. If you have tips on how to save time on your beauty routine, comment below!