Top 5 baby car seat accessories for your little one
Every Mom knows that car seats can be extremely expensive. The good news is, the right car seat accessories don’t have to be! Read below the cut for some great car seat accessories for your baby that are under $100!
1. Car seat cover: Car seat covers can certainly spice up a boring car seat. You can buy one that shows your baby’s personality. Look for ones that have good quality fabric and bright colors. Extra padding and support doesn’t hurt as well.
2. Piddle pad: If your baby has an uncontrollable bladder, you can get a piddle pad to capture leakage. It will keep your car seat dry and make clean up later much easier.
3. Newborn cradler: Your baby may not be big enough to fit into his or her car seat – yet. Let your baby rest his or her head on a cradler that acts as a memory foam car seat cushion for infants.
4. Car seat strap covers: Protect your baby from strap irritation with strap covers! They have soft padding so as not to irritate him or her, and often have animal faces or bright colors so they will fit the look of your car seat.
5. Safe Fit mirror: Have you ever felt worried about your baby in his or her car seat in the back? It can be hard to see if the little one is okay. A Safe Fit mirror can give you some peace of mind, as it can attach to your rearview mirror and allow you to keep track of your baby while driving.
Hopefully these five items will help you and your baby!