Top 5 gadgets for staying fit at work
Are you finding that your work hours are cutting into your gym schedule? Being a workaholic doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice your health! There are tons of items you can bring to the office to help you stay fit. Here are our picks for the top five items that can help you stay fit at work!
- Power Stepper: You can burn calories while just sitting at your desk with this useful tool! It can neatly slide underneath you desk so that you can use it during computer work. You can also bring it home for a great cardio workout, or to your gym’s step class. Some power steppers even have a USB cord that can power your mouse and keyboard while you’re working out to make sure that you keep exercising!
- USB Stress Ball: If you plug this into your computer’s USB port, it can pulverize the image on your screen as you release your stress. Pretty cool, huh?
- Trekdesk: This machine is expensive but it allows you to stand up and run while you work! It can help you gain more energy while losing weight! Some even claim that these desks help them concentrate better. You can also get a TrekDesk, which can attach to a Horizon treadmill, at a much cheaper price for the same effect.
- NSD Powerball Hand Gyroscope: This nifty ball tool is great for treating carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive stress injury or arthritis in the lower forearm or wrist joints. It allows you to build muscle in your arms, hands and wrists whenever you need a break from your mouse.
- Gaiam Balance Ball Chair: This chair has a balance ball built in, promoting ergonomic sitting and good posture. It can strengthen core muscles and improve spinal alignment while you work at your desk.
These five gadgets should help energize you at work, which may lead to better performance. You can work hard and look fabulous at the same time! Have fun working out at the office!