Light and casual looks for fall
It’s fall, which means transitioning from warm summer clothes to clothes that will keep you warm in cold weather. It’s the right time to upgrade your wardrobe with sweaters, jackets, jeans, khakis, and coats. With unpredictable weather this fall, it becomes quite tricky to build a perfect wardrobe. Here are a few tips on how to have a cool and causal look this fall:
- Dress up in light colored clothes to have a casual, yet stylish look this fall. Khaki pants are perfect for this, keeping you stylishly warm on blustery cold days. Khaki pants paired with a white shirt is an all-time favorite look of mine. Khakis can even be worn to the office with a pair of clean sneakers.
- Men look great when they wear a scarf. A lovely scarf can dress up or dress down your outfit. Find a solid colored scarf to wear with a pea coat for a classy look this fall.
- If you want to wear something extremely stylish, yet comfortable, try a pair of cargo pants. Vintage-inspired pants like camo cargo pants offer relaxed and comfortable fit. Made of 100-percent cotton, these pants have cargo style pockets at the legs.
- Loafers are the perfect shoes to go with any outfit. They look great on causal clothing, khakis, slacks, or jeans.
- When it comes to pants there are several great options to go with. Slim pants with a perfect jacket makes you look trendy and cool. If you are very particular about the shades and weaves of the jeans you wear, then mens designer jeans are perfect for you. These jeans are expensive, but you will surely love their shades and styles.
Fill your closet with these light and casual looks, and look super cool this fall.