Stylish coats to stay warm in
The cold of fall is here and the even chillier winter weather is fast approaching. Bundle up during this cold time in warm, yet fashionable coats for men. No matter how cold it gets, you don’t have to give up your style to stay warm this season. Staying warm doesn’t mean wrapping yourself from head to toe in wool. Here are a few tips on the perfect stylish coats to help you to stay stylishly warm this season:
- Most men switch from their regular tops to sweaters as it gets cold. Consider wearing a sweater under your coat or jacket to add extra warmth to a piece of outerwear that you already have and love.
- If you don’t like to wear sweaters, then a shirt is still perfectly acceptable under a good coat. Coats make you look and feel stylish and warm, allowing you to wear whatever you want underneath.
- A classic coat that never goes out of style for men and women is the pea coat. Look through the wide selection of pea coats for men to find the one that’s best for you. These coats are often made of cashmere and fine wool, both very warm fabrics. These coats look so classy that they go with almost anything.
- Of the different types of pea coats, the most popular is the wool pea coat. I have one and wear it almost daily during the cold weather. This pea coat is made of high quality wool, which keeps me warm while not detracting from my style. Black pea coats can be dressed up for formal occasions or dressed down for any activity. If you are a modern and fashion forward man, then this coat is perfect for you.
- Jackets can also be stylishly worn if your cold weather isn’t too cold. This is when you might want to wear a sweater underneath, if your jacket isn’t warm enough. One like the spiewak jacket will make you look fantastic and super stylish this season. Made of soft cotton, this jacket gives you a regimented military-inspired look.
So get these super stylish coats and stay warm, while still maintaining your own style.
Guest blogger: Bhargavi