Designer profile: Cole Haan
Cole Haan needs no introduction for any fashionista. It has flagship stores in New York City, New York, Beverly Hills, California, Costa Mesa, California, Boston, Massachusetts and other prime cities. The fashion brand offers a range of men and women’s-
- Shoes like
- Accessories like belts, sunglasses, scarves, etc.
History of Cole Haan
This American brand was founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1928. It had initially started off as a men’s footwear brand by founders Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan. Since then it has expanded to range men’s and women’s dress, accessories and casual footwear. Cole Haan is a subsidiary of Nike, with headquarters in Yarmouth, Maine.
- Cole Haan has catered to high-fashion chains and labels like Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, etc. Since 2008, it has discontinued use of real fur
- Maria Sharapova headlined their Spring 2009 and Fall 2009 campaigns
You can check out the range of shoes like-
- Cole Haan air flats- The leather lined shoes are perfect and easy to wear for women on-the-go. The sporty look has a lovely woven leather upper, which makes it suitable for work too.
- Cole Haan women boots- You cannot miss out on a pair of chic Cole Haan women boots for winter and fall. The Cole Haan Women’s Flx Lunar Brookings boot combines a sophisticated design and Nike Free-inspired technology to create waterproof leather.
- Cole Haan oxford shoes- The men’s oxford shoe range gives a stylish and formal makeover for men. The high-quality shoes are durable and definitely worth the price.