Keeping skin clear and clean
Have you noticed that your face breaks into pimples just when you need to be looking your best, for instance when you are going to meet your boyfriend’s parents, before your interview or that important meeting where all the top-hands will be present? Well, you could be of the opinion that the world should accept you for the person that you are and not judge you by the clarity of your skin, but unfortunately that’s not how the world functions. So the best you can do is to reduce your stress levels and spend a few minutes each day to care of your skin.
- Having clean skin is essential to having clear skin. Wash your face twice a day with a cleanser that is suited to your skin type. For instance, if you have oily or acne prone skin, opt for a cleanser like the Neova purifying facial cleanser. Remember to cleanse, moisturize and tone your face everyday.
- Give yourself a facial every week with a mask that is appropriate for your skin type; for example, if you suffer from acne opt for an acne facial mask.
- Avoid touching your face frequently with your hands as this passes the germs from your hands to your face
- For the odd pimple that occurs occasionally, or to remove the acne marks, use an acne treatment like the clean and clear treatment. If you are already suffering from any severe skin condition, consult a dermatologist and get it treated.
- Keep your hair away from your face. Treat conditions like dandruff before it becomes aggravated and starts affecting your skin.
- Use makeup only when it is absolutely necessary. Try to get away with just an eyeliner and lipstick. Buy makeup from reputed brands that has the word “noncomedogenic” on the label.
Finally reduce your stress levels and enhance your health by regularly exercising or practicing yoga and meditation. Wholesome food and plenty of water ensure that your skin is nourished and the toxins are flushed out from your system.