The girly Juicy Couture baby bag
This Juicy Couture baby bag is a baby bag that looks good. Everyone can use it, from new mothers to young teenagers. This bag, along with every other one of Juicy Couture’s bags, is gorgeous and girly.
Juicy Couture is a fashion line that began in Arleta, Los Angeles, California in 1995 by two women. These two women, named Gela Nash-Taylor and Pamela Skaist-Levy, began Juicy Couture as a fashion line for pregnant women. The focus of the company, then called Travis Jeans, was maternity pants. By 1996 the name was changed to Juicy Couture and the line focused on creating girly clothing for the general public.
Juicy Couture is known for its velour tracksuits, but they also make excellent handbags. Juicy Couture makes a wide range of bags. Their bags are small and large, leather and velour, pricey and affordable, etc. Each person is sure to find a Juicy bag that fits her/his tastes.
One bag in particular that is perfect for a new mother is the Juicy Couture baby bag.
Juicy Couture baby bag
- The bag’s dimensions are 20″W X 12″H X 6″D.
- This bag is made with velour and a lovely contrasting leather trim.
- The bag has an embroidered Juicy Couture emblem along with the words “Couture Baby” on the front.
- The straps feature a six inch drop, which is perfect for carrying the bag over your shoulder.
- The bag is made from 80 percent cotton and 20 percent polyester.
Additional details include:
- A zip top closure.
- Two outside open pockets and three outside zip pockets.
- The inside is fully lined and contains eleven pockets.
Finally, the bag comes with a changing pad, baby bib and baby burp cloth. Find the perfect Juicy Couture baby bag for you in black or pink.