Organize your makeup Kardashian style
Getting it all organized can make your day easier and quicker. Use makeup organizers with drawers that have dividers just like the Kardashians do on their show, “Keeping up with the Kardashians”. You can just pull open a drawer and you can find what you want. No more scrabbling around and messing up an already disorganized or untidy cupboard or vanity especially in the mornings. Take a look at how they can make your day to day life easy:
- Check out the acrylic makeup organizers. They have clear drawers with dividers to organize your makeup. They look good when placed on your vanity and are convenient.
- Categorize your drawers. Keep one drawer exclusively for mineral makeup and powders. Another one for eye makeup – your eye shadows, eye liners, mascaras and other products.
- The next drawer can be devoted to lipsticks, lip liners, lip gloss, lip pencils and others. Even here, go for a drawer with dividers so you can isolate each kind.
- One drawer can store your makeup brushes and tissues. Another one for your tweezers, scissors, nail clippers and other necessities.
- Cosmetic or makeup organizers come in a number of varieties, designs, shapes and sizes. Go for something that suits your requirements.
- You can use an acrylic makeup organizer to store jewelry like watches, necklaces and other things. Get an organizer that has soft foam inserts to keep chains and beads from moving around and getting tangled.
Acrylic makeup organizers are generally made up of tough crystal clear acrylic and are easy to clean and hygienic. Organize your makeup with style like the Kardashians.