To green tea or not to green tea?
Liquid egcg green tea is supposed to help in weight loss. This seems like a lucrative option to jump at if your goal is to lose weight. However, for someone who has tried many things for weight loss like cabbage soup, shakes, Atkins diet, it will make them feel skeptical. After all, they have tried so many things and nothing has really helped. What could be the reason for it? People find these diets too restrictive in terms of what you should eat and what you should not eat. So after experiencing some weight loss, they just give up and start hogging, getting all the weight back. So how is Liquid EGCG green tea different? The following reasons help it stand out:
- The liquid green tea extract is much more concentrated and contains far more polyphenols and catechins – the health benefits of green tea come from these
- It is more bio-available to your system
- It is a great appetite repressor
- It helps in digestion and reduces bloating
- It helps normalize healthy bacteria in the intestines
- It is a strong anti-oxidant
- It helps with cancer prevention and heart disease
- Last but not the least, you can easily mix the liquid green tea extract with hot water or have it as iced tea
However, liquid EGCG green tea is not a miracle treatment. Green tea will help control your appetite and carving. Nevertheless, you have to do your part to eat healthier and in moderation. Cut back on excessive sugar, junk food and soda. Drink enough water and switch to whole grain options. You will lose weight slowly but by eating right and without starving yourself. Like all herb supplements, the results will be slow though. This is a far healthier option compared to the ones that offer quick loss. Moreover, you can still eat the things you love, but with moderation. So what are you waiting for?