Cute shoes for moms and daughters
There comes a stage in every girl’s life when she wants to be just like her Mom. My daughter has entered such a phase right now and she insists that we should wear shoes that are as alike as possible. Fortunately she is not insisting on me wearing a girly pink shoe that lights up! For all moms, whose daughters are going through a similar phase, here are some cute shoes that both of you can wear.
- Mootsies Tootsies sandals: If your princess wants to wear heels and you don’t mind getting her one for that odd special occasion, then try the Sugarbean sandals with its 1 ½ inch clear heel. These have faux leather upper and a rhinestone adorning the vamp. Get a Harmonic sandal for yourself. It has a T strap that is embellished with clear stones and 3 1/4th Lucite heel.
- Jessica Simpson Leve: These are sensible versatile ballerina flats available in both girls’ and women’s sizes. The shoe has a bow at the vamp. Opt for a black one if you want your shoes to match your daughter’s.
- Nike Lunarswift: If you are looking for an attractive yet comfy sneaker, then this polka dotted shoe with its seamfree construction will be a perfect match.
- UGG boots: When it comes to keeping your feet warm during the colder season, nothing quite compares to the comfort of the UGGs. You could opt for the Classic, Cardy or Bailley button designs. If you want a more youthful, casual style, try out the Retro Cargo boots.
- Steve Madden sandals: Want a dressy sandal that is flat? Check out the strappy Kids Sizzlerr sandal with a silver reptile print synthetic leather upper. The straps are embellished with rhinestones, studs, chains and buckles. A similar sandal for Momma dear is the Simply L.
I absolutely love the fact that for the time being, my daughter considers me to be her idol! So I don’t mind indulging her within reasonable limits. Would you pick up one of these shoes for your daughter and yourself?