See these pretty-as-petals gowns
There’s nothing quite as uplifting as seeing yourself in a gorgeous elegant evening gown, looking ever-so beautiful and ladylike. A dress that flatters your figure and has details such as rosettes and petal-like fringes instantaneously makes you look soft and feminine. If you want to feel like a million bucks, take a look at these five pretty-as-petal gowns, from the ornate to the understated.
- Allure Latin flair prom dress with rosette covered skirt: This blue strapless gown, also available in red, sure to catch anyone’s eye. Its bodice is adorned with diagonal rows of crystals and its skirt is replete with pretty rosettes. The gown is striking in an elegant sort of a way.
- Tadashi Shoji rosette gown: If you want a gown that doesn’t have prominent rosettes, try this pleated one-shoulder chiffon applique gown with a train. It has raw-edge rosettes at the shoulder, neckline and hem. It is also adorned with rhinestones and beads.
- Marchesa Notte strapless column gown with ruffle cascade: Any lady who wears this strapless coral gown will be considered to be femininity personified. Made from silk chiffon, it has an organza rosette at the bodice and pretty ruffles at the front of the gown.
- Max & Cleo rosette trim one shoulder jersey gown: Those who like rosettes and frills but in moderation would like this flowy jersey gown. The bodice is pleated and features rosettes. The gown has an empire waist and an asymmetrical strap that adds a unique touch to the dress.
- Amsale silk halter gown: This pretty chiffon halter neck gown has an empire waist with a band and a crinkled skirt. It features two rosettes at the neck that are the focal point of the dress. Subtle and sophisticated, this gown looks regal.
If you want to look feminine, choose gowns with details such as rosettes. Ensure that the color of the gown suits your complexion and that it fits you well, and you are sure to be the belle of the ball at the next party that you wear the gown to!