Mary Janes for the sporty girl
While I absolutely adore sneakers, the thought of wearing them in summer is not appealing since my feet get sweaty ever so fast. I prefer shoes that let my feet breathe during the warmer months. Sporty mary janes are the perfect solution for girls on the go who want a comfy, relatively well ventilated shoes. Here are five distinctive sporty mary janes that appealed to me.
- Skechers bikers Dewberry: Sporty yet feminine, the Dewberry has a suede and mesh fabric upper, a rounded toe, a cushioned comfort insole, shock absorbing mid-sole and a rubber outsole for better grip. This comfy mary jane is perfect for exercising, running your errands or travelling.
- Teva women’s westwater 2 mary jane: A unique shoe from the company that introduced the sport-sandal category, these Teva mary jane shoes look stylish even as they discreetly provide your feet with adequate support. It has a quick drying mesh, a synthetic upper, an outsole with a lug pattern and a contoured footbed.
- Merrell barefoot pure glove: For those who prefer the minimalist or the barefoot feel, the Pure Glove is a great choice. It features a lycra fabric and synthetic leather upper, forefoot absorption plate, and a Vibram Trail Glove rubber outsole for greater traction.
- Naturalizer ‘Yates’ Mary Jane: This elegantly sporty shoe has a leather upper, perforations and a tricolor elastic band. Wear it with your casual clothes to give your ensemble a chic look.
- Shane and Shawn Paola mary-jane sneaker: At first glance this striking shoe reminded me of a soccer cleat! Yet there is a completely unique look to this fashionable mary jane with perforated suede overlays, a golden lining, padded footbed and a slim rubber outsole.
Choose a sporty mary jane shoe to complete your casual chic look. Your feet will also thank you for pampering them with a well ventilated shoe when you slip on a comfy mary jane.