Which alarm clock is best?
Nothing really compares to the shock of the alarm going off in the morning. For most of us, it is an indicator of yet another routine day of work. For some, it might be an end to a poor night sleep: tossing and turning and thinking constantly about things to come. Many people like to delay the act of leaving the bed by repeatedly pushing the snooze button. Is there a better way to wake up timely?
These days alarm clocks comes with an astonishing number of features: Built-in radios, CD players, nature sounds, dual alarm, programmable snooze button, etc and the list still goes on. Inventors continue to search for out ways to make them more sophisticated depending on changing needs. However, there are some universal factors to be considered depending on what choice you make:
- Ease of use: Life’s activities are stressing already- so setting the alarm clock should not be as difficult as setting up your computer. Did you need to use the instructional manual? Did the clock go off in the middle of the night because you set it wrong? Can your father use it with ease?
- Wake-up ability: The clock is not going to run away when it goes off, so see that the alarm volume adjustable for light and heavy sleepers. How will it make you feel when it goes off- do want to smash it on the wall or gently put it off?
- Features: Does it fulfill your requirements?
- Looks: Does it look appealing?
A recommended choice is the atomic clock dual alarm. It seems to fit the bill with its “smart set” features:
- Time ready technology updates its time automatically, setting exact time with selected time zone setting.
- Dual Alarm Settings are perfect for two people who sleep in the same room and wake up at different times. The dual alarm can be a beep, radio or CD.
- It even adjusts automatically for daylight saving time.
- Ability to set each alarm to wake you every day, just weekdays, or just weekends.
Re-enter the world on time, every-time and everywhere with atomic alarm clocks.