Five ways you can wear leopard pumps
As animal print continues to remain a trending topic this season, you might want to think about a more chic and sassy look. Leopard pumps are an exquisite look for your wardrobe selections whether you wear them to work or for an elegant night out! Although you do not have to commit to leopard print from head to toe, you can still accessorize around your pumps to jazz up the overall style of your wardrobe. Leopard pumps are a classic style that go with just about everything. Just be mindful about matching them with neutral pieces to let your style shine. Here are some tips on how to fashionably mix and match along with your leopard pumps:
- For work, you can express professionalism through a simple black or tan colored pencil skirt or a more polished and conservative all-black dress.
- If you have a lot of neutral colors in your closet such as the browns, blacks, or beiges, you can slip on your pumps to give your full wardrobe a pop of color through your shoes.
- For an elegant evening, spice up your wardrobe by matching your pumps with an elegant black cocktail dress and a red clutch. You can also apply red lipstick in order to accentuate red as the standout color.
- Or, you can look stunning in a dashing red cocktail dress if you decide to opt into some color. Emphasize the overall red and gold aspect of your wardrobe by accessorizing with gold bangles and diamond ear studs.
- For the weekend, switch it up by wearing some red colored skinny jeans along with a chambray button up long-sleeve shirt.