Holiday Entertaining Directory 2011
Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s a good idea to get a head start on planning your next party. There are plenty of crafts to make and things to cook. Looking for a way to spruce up your home for the party or looking for a new recipe to try? Deck the halls with boughs of holly with our Holiday Entertaining Directory for 2011!
We have some great party decoration ideas and recipes for you to browse through and see what interests you. Get dressed with our holiday party dress guides and Christmas gift ideas lists, and make your best impression on holiday guests. Be sure to chime in about your favorite tips or give us your own holiday entertaining tips in the comments!
Holiday decorating ideas
These articles will help you spruce up your home before the guests arrive.
- Get the perfect table set with Stoneware Dinnerware
- Add subtle touches when entertaining for the holidays
- Picking the best holiday stockings
- Christmas decorations made simple
- Wonderful world of Christmas villages
- Artificial Christmas trees are better
Easy Christmas recipe ideas
Mouthwatering meals, without the hassle.
- Get the oven started with our baking tips!
- 3 Ways to Simplify Your Holiday Meal
- Top 8 foods to fry with a deep fryer
- Getting ready for your next holiday gathering – with wine!
Holiday clothing ideas
Hosts and hostesses, look your best with these holiday fashion and beauty tips!
- Ladies, What are you wearing for the holiday party?
- Men – Go casual for Christmas
- How To: Christmas Makeup Ideas with Pictures
- Style inspiration: Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Christmas gift ideas
Because it’s better to give than to receive.
- White elephant gift ideas for your company’s holiday party
- Classic Christmas gifts that never go out of style
- Stocking stuffers for the video gamer
- Three Christmas presents for your dog
- DIY: Little felt cottage charms tutorial
- Top 5 gifts for the ultimate Super Mario Bros Fan
Winter vacation ideas
Why not share the joy of the holiday season in an exotic locale?