What to look for when buying combat boots
When you’re shoe shopping, it’s important to take the time to find what you really want. It is not a good idea to just pick any pair which looks really stylish. Here’s what you should look for when you’re buying combat boots.
Apart from the style, comfort should be the major feature of boots. Make sure that the boots will be comfortable, to protect your feet from cuts and abrasion.
Protection and durability are two other features which need to be focused on when you buy boots. Military combat boots are basically designed to protect feet. You can find numerous other features integrated in these boots nowadays. Some other important features which your combat boots, military style should have are:
- Finest quality full-grain leather or suede upper
- Suede or leather heel counter lining for a secure fit
- Great foot bed for cushioning
- Textured rubber midsole to offer enhanced cushioning
- Natural rubber outsole for superior cushioning, reduced weight, flexibility and slip resistance
- Padded collar
- Water resistance
- Rugged outer shell
- Shock absorption qualities
You can protect your feet even more by wearing nylon knee socks underneath the boots. This prevents the top of the boot from rubbing against your skin which is the ideal way to avoid rashes.
Along with being stylish, combat boots come with various benefits for men and women. These boots are comfortable and practical for your feet.