Get your head in the game with a Bell GT bicycle helmet
While certainly not the most entertaining part about sports, it is something all athletes must take very seriously. If you are not sure what I am referring to, it is time to talk about safety. It is key to keep safety in mind during all physical activities and this holds especially true for certain sports, such as bike riding. Helmets are a vital safety precaution and that is why you should consider investing in a Bell GT bicycle helmet like one of those listed below:
- Bell Lumen Bike Helmet: an affordably priced and stylish helmet with internal ventilation to allow for more air to keep your head cool.
- Bell XLV Helmet 2012: a helmet made for a tough guy with a big skull! It has a Snap-in Visor and 23 refreshing vents. Not to mention, the straps are easy to adjust.
- Bell Sweep Race/Road Helmet: a favorite amongst road and mountain bikers, this helmet, while a bit pricier, brings all of Bells great safety and comfort features to your head.
- Bell Muni Helmet 2011: another sleek helmet with increased visibility and the OneStep Plus fit system which takes the hassle out of having to adjust to fit your head.
- Bell Arella Sport/Urban Helmet: designed to match the skull shape of most women, this Bell bicycle helmet is fully equipped with integrated lights and 21 vents.
With so many affordable and quality helmets available, there is no excuse. Do not allow your ego to stand in the way of your well-being, helmets are a necessity when riding a bicycle in any kind of terrain – even for short distances. So, next time you are flying down the bike lane on your rival 21-speed All Terrain Bicycle Huffy, make sure that you have a Bell GT bicycle helmet on to keep you safe.