Dining server and 9 piece dining set revamp your dining room
Are you on the hunt for a new setup for your dining room? If so, there is an endless variety of furniture you can choose from that will make your dining room look classy, contemporary, and unique. Just remember to stick to these guidelines:
- Color: having too many different colors will cause them to clash.
- Pattern: as with colors, different patterns do not complement one another.
- De-clutter: do not allow for a mess, make sure you have proper storage space for all your dining room necessities.
This last point is reason enough to invest in a good dining server because of how well it can help you manage your space. The Somerton Gatsby Dining Server is a magnificent piece made of hardwood solids and veneers with a medium brown finish. It also has:
- 34x54x18 inch dimensions.
- Two drawers.
- Two doors, each of which has an adjustable and removable shelf behind it.
- An eight-bottle wine storage area.
Aside from being able to stash plenty of wine and dining wear in this dining server, the good thing about it is that it is very easy to keep clean, just wipe it down with a damp, dry cloth every now and then.
A dining table that would go great with this is the Somerton Runway Contemporary 9 Piece Dining Set, which also comes in brown. As its name suggests, it is a modern piece that will quickly add some elegance to your new dining room.
It has a height of 30 inches, a depth of 44 inches, and its width can be extended from 68 to 88 inches. With its rectangular shape, this 9 piece dining set matches the Somerton Gatsby Dining Server in color and pattern, so you can be sure you are not violating the first two guidelines.
Now all you need is eight guests to fill the chairs, and eight bottles of good wine to fill the wine storage.