Feel warm and look chic with short visor beanie hats
Beanies have and will always come to the rescue, whether it’s to protect your head from the cold or as a fashion accessory when you have a bad hair day. They’re chic and trendy for those days when you’re too lazy to do anything much with your hair. Take a look at how you can wear them and also check out my favorite head gear:
1. Jessica Alba tied her tresses together in a small bun and pulled a beanie over her head while leaving her bangs blowing around her face for an artistically messy effect. You can wear something like the Quicksilver Switch Me beanie for the same effect, as it is reversible and easy to take care of.
2. Wear a Boho chic beanie in white like Sienna Miller and beat the winter. Hand-knit, woolen beanies are good when the weather turns really cold or when you’re indulging in winter sports. You can use it while snowboarding, cycling or when you’re just walking around and prevent frostbite.
3. Go rock star chic like Taylor Swift with a brightly colored red beanie and match with a bright red lipstick. It has a mood elevating effect that’s perfect for getting rid of your winter blues.
4. Wear a knitted beanie with a cable knit cardigan and jeans with high boots when you go down to the school or the mall. It makes for a simple yet fashionable look. Or wear a beanie with a black or beige leather jacket and a leopard print scarf on a windy day to sport an edgy style.
1. This is my favorite hat – the newsboy cap. Hailey Jeans Co.’s short faux fur hat has a stylish zebra print. It has elastic backing and is so comfortable and easy to wear that I love wearing it.
2. It looks trendy and I like to wear it with a long belted cardigan or a warm, belted dress. I generally wear a comfortable pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt with my cardigan.