Start barbecuing with a Weber stainless steel two piece portable tool set
Get out those barbecues now. With a warmer winter this year, it’s the best time to sneak in some family time in your back yard or garden. Take a look at some wonderful options in barbecues for some family fun:
1. Get set for picnics, camping trips and back yard parties. Go for portable barbecue tool sets that are portable so you’re not restricted to any one area. A compact Weber stainless steel two piece portable tool set is perfect for grilling as they have soft touch handles that are comfortable to use.
2. The tongs have a locking handle for easy storage and the spatula has an angled neck that can reach the far corners of the grill. They’re good to use on electric or charcoal grills, gas grills and other portable grills. They also have sturdy metal loops for hanging.
3. Bigger sets like the 18 piece Picnic Time Mirage BBQ tool set comes in attractive and convenient aluminum-accented carrying cases. The set includes interesting tools like a large spatula brush and a bottle opener in blade, a pair of tongs, a basting brush, BBQ brush, a set of skewers with sliding medallions and a set of corncob holders.
1. Get rid of all the dirt and mud accumulated during the winter and get your barbecue area ready. Use a high pressure braided hose in the area where you’re planning on having the barbecue and make it squeaky clean.
2. Valley Industries high pressure garden hose reel can be mounted to a wall, trailer or a post making your cleaning job easier. It’s easy to assemble and has a durable and sturdy powder-coated steel frame.
3. Another option is the Lincoln Lube that has high pressure, retractable grease hose reels. The hoses are made out of heavy-duty rubber and are easy to assemble and use. Soft touch handle offers comfortable, non-slip grip. Includes Spatula and locking tongs. Compact 14″ length is perfect for camping, picnics, and urban dwellers.