Happy, flea-free dogs
That wonderful time of year is now upon us. The sun is shining, flowers are blooming, people are out and about, and your dog is covered in fleas – wait, that last one didn’t sound right for some reason.
But, it’s true. As much as we enjoy this beautiful weather, it is not always paradise for your dog. Fleas and ticks also love this time of year and they too will be out and about looking for a cuddly dog to jump on. The good news is that fleas and ticks are a nuisance that can be dealt with swiftly.
I have a Labrador myself and, last year, I used K9 Advantix – available at up to 33% off at VetDepot.com. I get most of my pet meds and supplements from VetDepot.com because of their affordable prices and extremely convenient services, bringing your items right to your door. It’s this commitment to excellence – and to the needs of dogs, cats, and horses – that has earned them an A+ from the Better Business Bureau.
In case you were wondering about how K9 Advantix can help your pet, the product:
- Paralyzes fleas within five minutes of application so that they don’t bite.
- Prevents ticks from attaching to your dog, decreasing their chance of transmitting a disease.
- Kills all fleas in 12 hours.
- Any fleas that jump on while K9 Advantix is on your dog die within 20 minutes.
Needless to say, I was very pleased with how efficiently K9 Advantix took care of my dog’s fleas, but there are other awesome remedies available from VetDepot.com as well. The latest one I’ve heard about is Advantage II, which offers the following:
- Kills 100% of fleas within 12 hours.
- Breaks flea life cycle (not a simple task, as a flea can lay as many as 50 eggs a day!).
- Multi-stage flea control.
Make sure this summer is an enjoyable one for your pet, no more scratching at himself to get rid of those pests. Remedies like those mentioned above, readily available from HealthyPets.com, are sure way to save your dog the anguish.
Now, if you could only do something about those pesky cats who keep climbing into your backyard.