Quick make over tips for your kitchen
Kitchens are the most used areas in some homes. Kitchens and dining rooms are where families meet up over at least one meal in a day. They hold a lot of dear memories for so many of us. Every penny you spend for the kitchen is a good investment. So if you’re thinking of sprucing up your kitchen with a quick makeover, here are some ideas:
1. You can take it in stages. It can be overwhelming if you take on the entire kitchen all at one go, both financially and physically. Chart out the entire plan on paper so you don’t feel lost. Start with painting the walls a nice, energetic color to give your kitchen a fresh, new look.
2. Then turn to the cabinets. Either you replace the cabinets or go in for a fresh coat of glossy paint or polish. Change the knobs and handles of the drawers and cupboards if you think your finances extend to that.
3. If your sink is an old, outdated one, replace it with an efficient, modern, 42 inch stainless steel sink with new faucets. This will mean you’ll have to get in expert help but it will be worthwhile to get the job done in the long run. If your kitchen is small, choose a Zero Radius 42 inch kitchen sink in brushed stainless steel, under-mount and single bowl model. It’s sleek and narrow with a brushed satin stainless steel finish.
4. If your kitchen is also the dining room, check out some narrow kitchen tables and chairs. The classy Blox narrow dining table in plantation grown mango wood plank is narrow and compact in a mid-tone brown finish. You can even choose to use this sturdy and durable table as a kitchen island.
5. Give your kitchen decorative touches with task lighting, wall art, potted plants and fancy stoneware. If the kitchen has a window, add new curtains that are easy to wash. And above all, keep the kitchen clutter-free and attractive.