How to decorate your breakfast nook cushions
A breakfast nook is a great place for casual dining. You can opt for one that is diner style or is attached to the floor. With little details your nook can tie the room together. For instance, breakfast nook cushions and a rug can be added to create a cozy and yet practical ambience. The breakfast nook can be stylized as per your needs and space constraints. Here are few options that you can check out-
- Get patterned nook cushions that complement other details like a black lamb and a contrasting white table. These small ideas will create a cohesive look. You can add some modern tables and chairs and give it a trendy spin with some wall décor. You can keep the room walls in white.
- To get that natural and rustic look, try placing your nook near the window, if it is removable or detachable. You can also create an artificial backdrop using wall paper. Add natural green or neutral colored cushions to make the area look brighter.
Check out Farleigh cushions that lend a lovely look to your nook. They feature a versatile floral pattern with nonskid backing to keep the pad in place. An overstuffed fiberfill provides the utmost in comfort and you also get large cushion, medium cushion, small cushion & corner cushion
Your patio furniture can also be used for accommodating extra guests. Some grand basket cushions and wicker patio chairs complete the look. Check out the 2-piece armless wicker chair set from Winn, which is versatile and weather-resistant. The chairs can be used separately or placed together around the nook.
Keep these tippers in mind when decorating the nook-
- Consider simple constructions that are easy to maintain and decorate like wood.
- Avoid something very large as it steals the coziness of the nook.
- Opt for hexagonal instead of rectangular nooks to accommodate more people.