Get silky smooth skin with Vera Wang body cream
Your special day preparations are on track and you want to look your very best. Along with face and hair treatments, you are also pampering your skin! Do check out this amazing Vera Wang body cream, which has become as popular as her bridal collection. She rules the bridal wear industry as well as as beauty market.
Known as one of the most influential bridal designers across the globe, Vera Wang’s new fragrance has been unveiled to evoke desire. The fragrance is contemporary and yet sophisticated and sensual. The divine cream is enriched with vitamins and Shea butter to moisturize and nourish.
The silky vitamin cream gives you a soft feel with a lovely fragrance that surely lives up to your wedding day grandeur. It features extracts of the Bulgarian rose, which is also a symbol of timeless passion and utter femininity. Some of the other fragrant and symbolic ingredients include-
- Calla lily- To represent your everlasting beauty
- Mandarin flower- A symbol of good luck
- Kiss of gardenia- A symbol of purity
- Lotus- Sacred symbol of innocence
- Iris- For warmth and affection
- White stephanotis- Traditional representation of marital happiness
- Sheer musk- For sensuality
- White woods- To impart feelings of warmth
- Precious floral nectar- Treasured for centuries due to its aphrodisiac qualities
Another velvety cream that the bride must indulge in is the eau des Merveilles body cream. The women’s Hermes Lait des Merveilles marvelous body lotion is scented with a woody, amber fragrance. The nourishing lotion is quickly absorbed by the body, leaving you with skin smooth and richly perfumed, yet subtly iridescent.
In fact, if you are having a summer wedding and expecting the weather to be sultry, try layering. You can get the Hermes Merveilles perfume to keep you fragrant and fresh throughout the day. For best results, apply the product regularly for a few days, prior to the wedding.