Cups for your favorite drinks
Cups play a vital role in the lives of mankind. They provide us with our favorite beverages , be it coffee or beer, and in this way we form a deep bond – or perhaps a friendship – with our cups.
I may be exaggerating our relationship with cups a little bit, but I am sure some of you recall the episode in season one of Cheers where Coach has a name for every glass in the bar.
I guess what I’m trying to say is that you can read on to find a pretty solid list of cups for your favorite drinks.
A good 20 ounce coffee mug is like a good friend, except this good friend is always up and waiting to help you out at six in the morning. There is a coffee mug out there for everyone – football fans, Americans, 40-year olds, and people with first names.
Below are a few cool 20 ounce coffee mugs:
- Hawaiian Coffee Mug 20 oz. Big Kahuna
- 20 oz. Foam Insulated Wide Body Thermoserv Mug
- Harley Davidson Classic Tankard 20 oz. Coffee Mug
Although I have been known to drink wine out of anything from a plastic water bottle to a wooden spoon, it’s good to have nice wine glasses around for when you have company.
- Ravenscroft Amplifier Bordeaux Grand Cru Wine Glass
- Libbey 3264 Chivalry 8 oz Wine Glass 36CS
- Riedel Vinum Classic Zinfandel Wine Glass
I personally prefer to drink beer out of a beer mug rather than a bottle or can and here are a few that are up for the job:
- Badash Pilsner Beer Glass
- Anchor Hocking 16 oz. Beer Mug
- Soft plastic glasses
Coffee, wine, and beer, what else does a person need to drink? Oh yeah – water. Well, I guess you can drink water out of whatever you want.
Written by Jasper Plankintosh