Must have baby crib accessories
Sometimes feel you can never have enough crib accessories. They’re colorful and adorable and I feel the need to pick up something every time I go out. But that would be crowding the crib and too much of anything is not a good idea. But I’ve listed down some accessories that I thought were irresistible and a must-have for every crib:
1. Every crib must have a pink baby mobile. They’re colorful and engaging for little babies. Their spinning movement provides stimulation and helps improve baby’s hand and eye coordination. Babies are entertained and happy and adults love looking at them too. A brown and pink baby mobile like the Trend Lab Kenya mobile has playful embroidered giraffes. The brown and pink giraffes in suede add a playful feel to the crib and look good with any crib bedding.
2. There should be one element that can bring together the entire room harmoniously while doing up the nursery. A crib canopy is very pleasing to the eye as it brings together textures, patterns and colors in the room. It’s a purely decorative indulgence but looks gorgeous.
3. If you’re bringing together a theme in the nursery, try complete crib bedding sets that include all the accessories that you’ll want and need. Froggy baby bedding sets like the SoHo Adorable froggy crib bedding set comes with a blue baby carrier. The set includes a crib quilt, crib bumper, fitted sheet and baby pillow among other things. The set looks well coordinated when you’re going with a particular color or theme.
4. And when it comes to functional accessories, you must have sheet savers or mattress protectors for the crib. You put them across the crib mattress to save frequent changes and keep the bed fresh and are generally indispensable.
5. When you go in for a crib bedding set, a blanket may be part of the set. But you can always get a soft and cuddly personalized blanket with the baby’s name and other designs embroidered on it. Babies love these security blankets.