Fun ways to update your bathroom
If you’re at a loss on how to update your bathroom, then you don’t need to look any further. We can offer a few great tips so you can not only get started on re-doing your home, but some easy steps to get you started. Here’s how you can revamp your powder room.
- If you have a bathtub that lacks wide edges, try hanging a multilevel fruit basket. This will be a great area for storing all of the shower essentials that you use every day.
- Hanging towels on a shelf rack that has hooks on it is a great way to save space and an ingenious answer to anyone who lives in a small area.
- By replacing your sink with a sink vessel countertop then you can completely change the look of your entire bathroom. What’s great about these sinks is how modern and updated they can look.
- Paint the walls in the bathroom a nice calming color, something like a sea blue-green. This helps give the room a sense of tranquility.
- Be creative with miscellaneous storage containers. You can use something like an old sugar bowl to hold items like Q-tips or cotton balls. It’ll create a piece of interest and is great for storage as well.
If you really feel like going above and beyond more than just these simple tricks, then we recommend replacing your countertops as well. A great counter that you can consider is a rectangular undermount bathroom sink. Try combining this with the aforementioned sink and you’ll practically have a new bathroom. While it’s always great to save some money and update things on your own, we advise hiring a professional, licensed contractor when dealing with more serious updates.
Let us know if any of these tips work for you in the comments below! And as always, good luck on any project you pursue!
Written by Jessamine Casia