Brighten up any outfit with a neon punch
Neon colors are being seen almost anywhere. Be it handbags, sunglasses or even shoes! Think the wild Olivia Wilde, who sported bright crimson heels to contrast her black and yellow cocktail dress. You can also take a cue from Jessica Alba, who flaunted a men’s-inspired look with coral heeled neon shoes.
These in-style neon colors can be worn from day through night. Colors like bright pink, yellow and green are very popular to adorn your outfit with! Neon shoes would go great with a pair of skinny jeans, denim vest and regular t-shirt. The best part is that as long as the rest of your outfit is neutral then you can wear them with anything!
A lot of people are really scared to experiment with neon but it is really not that tough to pull off the look with panache. Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Rock electric colors like blue for day wear or casual beach wear. Check out these vibrant crocs in turquoise that can be worn with a white linen dress or even beach cover up. The idea is to keep it simple and chic.
- If you want to go over the top, then try color blocking. Opt for printed dress with a tad of the neon shade shoes you will be wearing.
- You can also create a slight uniform look with these cute and wearable Michael Kors Seanna boots. A complementing cocktail dress puts you high on the fashion scale.
- Accessorize or spruce up the outfit with matching colored handbags, jewelry or even statement hair pieces.
- Do not overdo the color and wear solid colored neon with similar shoes. It will just be a faux pas. The head to toe neon look is not that easy to pull off, but if you do wanna experiment, opt for contrasts instead of making fashion blunders.