Renew brittle hair with organics hair mayonnaise
The mayonnaise jar in my refrigerator usually ends up as a hair mask rather than a spread for my sandwiches. And if you have frizzy and dry hair like mine, you will know exactly why! Mayonnaise is a good conditioner for the hair and helps to get that much needed gloss and shine, without the frizz.
Thankfully, I discovered organics hair mayonnaise and can use my food-based mayonnaise for midnight snacks. Basically the Organic root stimulator hair mayonnaise is a treatment for damaged hair. Here are some of the benefits you get with it-
- A hair mask that is enriched with olive oil, egg protein and herbs
- Rich blend of botanical extracts and herbs that combine with whole egg protein and olive oil to restore and renew dry, damaged hair
- Intensive reconstructive conditioning treatment moisturizes
- Strengthens damaged and over processed hair
- Each strand gets the benefit of the rich mélange of essential oils, organic amino acids, and vitamin B5 that aid in moisturizing and strengthening
- Fragile hair is rejuvenated with moisture and elasticity
- Split ends are mended, providing incredible body and shine.
- You get instant results from the first application
Along with the right hair treatment, using a suitable shampoo for your hair type is also vital. The organics shampoos like ProTouch hydration shampoo prevent your hair from drying out, becoming brittle and tangling. The Pro Touch HY prevents hair is an exclusive blend of organic proteins that aid to uphold the moisture level necessary for stronger hair.
With ProTouch HY your hair will be softer, more manageable and tangle free. It doesn’t have any suds or foams like mainstream shampoos, since it is made organically. The shampoo is specially formulated for non-growing hair.
So enjoy the fusion of these two organic products and get lustrous and manageable hair!