Different styles of bird cages
Are you planning to get a pet bird? The first thing you must arrange is for a place for the bird to stay. A bird cage is the ideal option. In fact the plethora of options that are available in the market would help you get the ideal one for your bird.
I was rather surprised at the several aspects which I needed to go into while I was buying a bird cage for my parrot. Some of them included the following:
- The length of the cage
- The material of the cage
- The spacing of the bars also differs as per the species of the bird
- The width of the doors and the easy sliding trays for the cage was of utmost importance
Keeping these factors in my mind I explored the several types of bird cages which were on offering.
- Breeding cages: if you have two birds that are attached to each other then this one is best bet for you. It is partitioned by a thin panel which can be removed to facilitate mating process. Maybe if there are more than two birds, cage units would work well.
- Dome top cages: This one I realized was an extremely spacious bird cage which allowed for tremendous freedom for birds to fly
- Parrot perches: Large sized birds would enjoy this cage. Interestingly there were several materials like rope, concrete , wood among others which you can find in this type of bird cage
- Flight bird cages: These cages are big enough for a bird to actually exercise freely and enjoy a full flight. Did you know it could work as a tremendous option for community bird breeds?
These bird cages were the most common ones which I came across. These elegant bird cages were tremendous to make a choice from. Some of the others which I explored included the likes of travel bird cages, single bird cages and play top bird cages.