Diamond watches are a girl’s best friend
I couldn’t agree more with the gorgeous Marilyn Monroe and the song “Diamonds are a Girls’ Best Friend.” When I talk about diamonds, I can already see you visualizing rings, earrings and necklaces. But how about making your best friend a timeless classic with some trendy watches?
Translate your love for diamonds into watches that are versatile and more of heirloom pieces. It’ll help keep every girl’s favorite gem close at hand and help keep track of the time too. Diamond watches from brands like Rolex and Omega can be unaffordable. But how about something like Diamond hill watches, which rank high on the fashion quotient and are budget-friendly too.
Check out this black classic watch, which is unlike any watch you’ve ever owned. The gorgeous piece is as beautiful as an intricate bracelet. The watch features 10K yellow gold shoulders glisten with beaded details. It also has-
- 12K rose gold and green gold leaves on either side of the black dial
- Gold tone markers and a round diamond accent at 12 o’clock
- Diamonds are used as accents only to create a subtle and yet jewelry like appearance
- Rectangular case in gold tone and stainless steel back dial
- Gold tone hour markers for hour, minute, and second hands
- Round, burnish-set diamond in diamond-cut silver tone frame at 12
- Textured gold tone expansion band
- Japanese movement
Now that you already have a statement diamond watch, how about accessorizing the hand with a few other diamond pieces! Opt for a Lotus engagement ring to seal the bond of love. This lotus shaped ring features a solitaire diamond, surrounded by little pieces all around.
What I love about the ring is it symbolizes love through a flower, which is pure and withstands the test of time. It is like eternal love, which blooms even in the worst of situations with a happy shine!