Back to school dresses
You’re getting back to school and you want to show off something exciting and not the same old dress. I mean, think of it. It’s like your reputation is at stake. Loads of dances in school and you don’t want to look like you’re wearing yesterday’s outdated dresses. Feel like the belle of the party. Take a look at these stylish and chic dresses that are bound to make an impression:
- Dresses that look stunning but not over the top – that’s the impression you want to create. You want to look like you belong, stand out yet not wear something that’s revealing or overdone. We’ve got just the dresses you want – Adrianna Papell dresses.
- The Adrianna Papell lace dress is a stunning creation and very elegant. It’s a sheath lace dress in navy. It has ¾ sleeves with a boat neck and scalloped trim.
- Ruched Embellished Adrianna Papell dress is a complete knockout with its asymmetric neckline and ruched bodice. It’s a deep twilight navy that reminds you of a beautiful night. Lustrous beads highlight the left shoulder. The dress has ¾ sleeves and a banded waist with a draped skirt.
- A Sweetheart Top party dress from Adrianna Papell is a complete winner. It is strapless with detachable straps. Built-in bra cups and a fitted bodice give a form-fitting silhouette. The A line skirt is above the knee.
- If you want to really bold and OTT, check out the Red Sequin spaghetti strap cutout dress. Its deep red is utterly captivating.
- For a stylish and sophisticated look, go with a silk dress. T by Alexander Wang has spaghetti string shoulder straps and a V-neck collar. It’s fully lined and has tone on tone stitching.
- For a young and appealing look, try the Alice+Olivia Caley, apple blossom printed maxi dress. Its deep red color and soft chiffon fabric make it a must-have dress for any season. The V neckline and Empire silhouette add to the charm of the dress. It has an uneven hemline and comes up to just above the ankle.