Add silver cuff bracelets to your wardrobe
Sterling silver cuff bracelets for women are a great way to add elegance or cultural accent to an outfit. There are two common styles of silver cuff bracelets, and each has its own distinct charm.
- Solid silver bands – these are either designed completely plain, or they have intricate texture. Some common designs are floral engravings and texture patterns. Wearing a single cuff will add elegance to any outfit.
- Silver bands with inlaid stones – usually turquoise. These are usually styled like Native American or Mexican jewelry. The designs are simple and feature large oval shaped stones. You’ll also find some cuffs inlaid with gems, but stones are more common and have a more natural appeal.
The accessory options with sterling silver cuff bracelets for women is essentially limitless because if the simplicity and versatility of silver, but here are some pairing suggestions to help you start including silver cuffs to your style.
- Modern bohemian – a Native American styled cuff inlaid with precious stones goes perfectly with cut off shorts, a neutral blouse and flats. Additional accessories can include feather earrings, precious stone hand rings, and a multitude of leather and woven bracelets. Don’t be afraid of mixing and matching multiple colors – the variation in color contributes to the appeal of a wrist covered in wristlets. This style is not just for women, there are also sterling silver cuff bracelets for men.
- Clubbing – wearing a simple textured sterling silver cuff bracelet with your outfit can be the perfect finishing touch. When you head out for a night on the town, it may be a hassle to fully accessorize, but a silver cuff adds just enough flash without drawing attention away from your outfit.
- Elegant evening – if you’re accessorizing a black, violet, or blue evening gown with silver jewelry, try incorporating a textured silver cuff along with your earrings, necklace and brooch.