Is a Boost Mobile phone right for you?
If you’re fed up with your current cell phone carrier, whether it is due to their terrible customer service or their devious contracts, it may be time switch service providers. Instead of turning to another large company, you assess the benefits of using a prepaid mobile phone like Boost Mobile. Prepaid phones usually aren’t in the race with titans like AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon because they don’t offer family plans, but if you are looking for a single phone plan, a cheap Boost Mobile phones might be just the ticket. Here’s why:
- No contract phone plans – there is no better feeling that knowing you have no commitment to your phone company. The pay-as-you-go payment format means that you needn’t worry if you can’t make a payment.
- Better customer service – because you are not contracted to the company, customers are more valuable and are treated accordingly.
- Cheaper unlimited prices – at $50 per month for unlimited everything, Boost Mobile prices are far less expensive than its competitors. It also offers a reduction of $5 every six month for a monthly rate of as low as $35 per month after 18 months.
- High quality phones – Boost Mobile offers premium phones including Blackberries, premium Android phones like the Samsung Galaxy S II. There are also other inexpensive options with full QWERTY keyboards and touch screens. These prepaid phones can cover phone calls, SMS, IMs, Email, games and apps.
- Pay as you go plan – If you aren’t a frequent phone user, you can pay by the minute or even by the day. These temporary options are extremely flexible and can be a real boon if you find yourself in a pinch.
People have the misconception that prepaid phones are all low quality and disposable, but in actuality, there is a wide range of prepaid phones including high quality phones with flexible plans that easily provide more value than other carriers.