Flannel lined fashion for winter
Gear up for this winter with some snazzy flannel apparel. Flannel is stylish and keeps you warm. The flannel fabric is woven in a plain or twill pattern with a napped surface that keeps you warm and helps retain body heat. Take a look at some clothing options to keep you fashionably styled this winter:
- When you want to be comfortable and warm on a cold winter day, flannel lined pants are perfect. They look tough and rugged on the outside but are soft on the inside. Key Flannel-Lined Duck Dungaree is made with 100% cotton duck and is lined with cotton flannel. The relaxed fit and styling with reinforced pockets are great for a hard day of outdoor or indoor activities.
- Check out Tri Mountain Sidekick fully lined with 100% cotton lining. This adds to their comfort and warmth. The material and colors match the Jacket Style 3000 “Alumni”. The pants have two slash pockets, elastic waistband with drawstring and elastic cuff bottom with adjustable snap. All these features make it easy and comfortable to wear.
- Carhartt flannel-lined pants in washed cotton duck are warm and tough with nothing soft about their construction. The flannel lining from waist to cuff is warm without being bulky. The 100% cotton duck construction makes the pants sturdy and durable. They fit over work boots. With lots of pockets to keep tools and other things, these pants are perfect when you’re involved in heavy outdoor work.
- You won’t want to take off this flannel shirt. The Men’s Flapjack Flannel shirt Jac is toasty warm and snug. It has 100% cotton flannel outside and 200 gm 100% polyester fleece on the inside. The spacious pockets keep all your things safe and secure.
- With a wide choice in flannel shirts available, there’s no need for your other half or partner to steal your shirts. The Fleece-Lined flannel shirt created with a feminine style is perfect for women. It’s the best shirt to wear during winters as it’s extra-warm and cozy and can double up as a lightweight jacket too.