Functional bedroom furniture ideas
There are many furniture options to do your makeup in your room, between a full vanity set or a separate makeup mirror. These different options can add practical style to your bedroom and make it more functional, while adding to the aesthetic value. It makes sense to have such pieces around the house to save on space and make your furniture more utile.
For compact homes, it really makes sense to have a dressing table with mirror. Basically the mirror does go on the wall so you really don’t waste space. A separate dressing room is a luxury these days, especially if you live in the city. In a dressing table with attached mirror you can store your everyday makeup essentials too.
Usually these come in three piece sets that includes a tool for seating, a mirror and of course the dressing table. Just make sure that the mirror is big enough for comfortable viewing. By saving on mirror space, you are really not doing yourself a favor. Rather it makes sense to opt for a compact tool for sitting or something that goes beneath the dresser.
For the bedroom, a makeup mirror is all the more essential because it enhances the overall décor. Check out this coaster mission style vanity that will be a welcome addition to your master bedroom or dressing area. Featuring a smooth table top for all of your essentials, this vanity also has-
- Two small drawers for everyday essentials like make-up and hair care products
- Vertical swivel mirror attached to the top, providing depth and light to your room
- Square wooden legs and distinctive side slats support the piece
- Deep warm medium finish for a rich look
- A matching stool with the same square legs and slats and a soft neutral fabric covered seat for comfort and elegance
So the next time you are considering refurbishing your room, do opt for these sensible pieces.