How to spice up your favorite dress
Make careful choices when you’re buying new dresses. Buy dresses that can easily and stylishly be accessorized at that! Spicing up your favorite dress differently each time you wear will make it versatile and suitable for a number of occasions. Take a look at how you can look different each time with the same dress:
- Adding a jacket or a cardigan instantly makes a dress more formal or casual. When you want to jazz up a dress, add a jacket to your dress like an Animal Exotic nylon lace cascade jacket. The jacket has an attractive mix of paisleys and leopard spots.
- Another alternative is to go for jacket dresses as a set so you’re able to color coordinate the entire outfit well. A jacket dress can also be spiced up with a funky belt cinched at the waist under the jacket. With colder temperatures, military-inspired jacket dresses are trending right now.
- You can add a jewel-colored cardigan over a light or dark colored dress for instant glamour. When you want to look cool and casual, go for a layered look with a boyfriend blazer or a denim vest.
- Accessorize a dress easily with jewelry. There are a number of ways you can do this. If you’re wearing your favorite LBD, you can choose to go with classic, traditional jewelry or go for a funky style with over-the-top accessories. Any dress, with the appropriate jewelry will stand out and make a style statement.
- Stoles and scarves are all the rage now. Again, like with jewelry, you can wear a stole or scarf in different ways to play around with your look. A Loro Piana Leggera Unita stole in a rich mustard color can light up a dress. Made with fine Cashmere and silk yarn, the stole is a versatile accessory that can be wrapped or draped differently to go with your outfit.
- Sometimes, all you need are a stunning pair of shoes to bring your dress into prominence. Simple dresses can be made to look outstanding and trendy or fun and flirty with the right footwear.